Learn The Entire Pipeline
Ivan Lopez has been creating characters for games and feature films for more than 4 years and currently works as a freelance Character Artist. Some of his most recent works are; Pokémon: Detective Pikachu, Men in Black: International, Godzilla King of the Monsters
Ivan will teach you the workflows for character creation and will guide you through all stages. You will learn all the steps in the pipeline and understand how to prepare your character for final presentation in Unreal Engine.
By the end of the workshop you'll:
- Have produced a portfolio-ready character.
- Sculpt the face and body in ZBrush
- Create clothing in Marvelous Designer
- Create low resolution topology and UVs
- Textured clothing and realistic skin in Substance Painter
- Create a hair in Maya's Xgen
- Create materials and light your character in Unreal Engine.
Our courses are built around job-readiness so we use Sprints to help break the content up into actionable units.
This workshop's total run time is 9 hours and 44 minutes.
Character Creation For Unreal Engine
Start learning for free
Get weekly emails about cool resources we find online.